NBS-ENGINEERING Ltd. is authorized to perform construction supervision, holding a certificate № SK-220 from 03.11.1999. and 08.03.2000, issued by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works and re-licensed with a certificate № RC 0298 dated 17.09.2019, issued by the Directorate of National Construction Control for a period of 5 years until 2024.
Whether you are constructing a building, infrastructure or industrial facilities, your projects involve the complex coordination of different contractors. Our independent construction supervision can help you by ensuring the timely completion of your project within the budget and in accordance with quality standards.
WHY USE CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION FROM NBS-ENGINEERING LTD?
We provide you with professional construction supervision, specially designed to ensure the successful completion of your project. Our experienced staff can effectively manage and supervise every aspect of your construction work.
As an independent third party, our consulting engineering team can help you:
- get an experienced team of experts constantly working on the site to effectively implement your project;
- to carry out your construction project on schedule, to reduce technical risks and to prevent construction errors;
- comply with the relevant construction regulations, quality standards and instructions of the insurance company;
- to ensure that all activities comply with the specific technical documentation and the construction permit;
- complete and correctly issue all documents, certificates and declarations.
COMPLETE SUPERVISION, INSPECTION AND SERVICES FOR PUTTING INTO OPERATION OF ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION
Whatever the scale of your project and wherever it is located, we can provide our extensive experience and knowledge that covers all aspects of construction. Therefore, when it comes to providing support for construction projects, we are the first choice of public institutions, private investors, property owners and construction companies across the country.
Our services in the field of construction supervision include:
- opening of a construction site (Act 2) and certification of an Order Book;
- constant supervision for the complete and correct drawing up of the acts and protocols during the construction;
- supervision for correct execution of the construction in accordance with the approved investment project and the essential requirements to the constructions;
- supervision for quality of the used construction materials and products and their compliance with the safety norms;
- constant supervision of the construction works (quality, schedule and budget);
- constant supervision over the application of the conditions for labor safety;
- construction supervision in order to prevent damage to third parties and property;
- supervision of the documentation for putting the construction into operation;
- signing of the relevant acts and protocols for the suitability of the constructions for their commissioning, according to Ordinance №3 / 31.07.2012, for commissioning of constructions on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and for the minimum warranty periods for the performed construction and installation works, facilities and construction sites;
- preparation and certification of Act 14, after the completion of the building under construction;
- preparation of a technical passport of the building;
- drawing up a statement of findings under Art. 176 of the Spatial Development Act (Act 15), after the completion of the construction;
- preparation of a final report to the DNSK, RDNSK or the Municipality Art. 177 of the Spatial Development Act (Act 16);
Contact us today to find out how our construction supervision services can be useful for your project.