NBS-ENGINEERING Ltd. has a certificate for inspection for energy efficiency and certification of buildings.
The main task of the survey is to establish energy consumption, the level of technology and site management, heat savings and heat storage of the building, compliance with standards and regulatory requirements for energy efficiency.
Each building can be inspected and certified, but all state or municipal property buildings with a total built-up area of more than 1000 sq.m. are subject to mandatory inspection for energy efficiency and subsequent certification.
The building inspection process includes:
- study, measurements, calculations and analyzes of the elements of the buildings, assessment and comparison with the reference technical norms, technically and economically justified proposal for energy saving measures, ecological analysis and proposal for elaboration of a plan for putting the selected measures into operation, development of indicators and procedure for monitoring the effect of putting the measures into operation;
- preparation and presentation of a report and summary of the survey results;
- issuance of the relevant certificate (category A or B) after a detailed energy audit in accordance with the requirements of technical rules and regulations.
Depending on the year of construction of the building, a category A or B certificate is issued, according to Ordinance №19, art. 16, as follows:
- category A certificate is issued for buildings built before 1990. and meeting the requirements of the relevant regulations for design, implementation and adoption in force as of 1999. and buildings meeting the requirements of the Ordinance under Art. 15, para 2 of Energy Efficiency Act, and of the Ordinance under Art. 169, para 3 of the Spatial Development Act and Art. 169, para 1, item 7 of the Spatial Development Act for a period of 10 years;
- category B certificate is issued for buildings meeting the requirements of the relevant regulations on design, implementation and acceptance, effective as of the year of commissioning of the buildings for a period of 5 years.
Recipients of certificates issued under the Energy Efficiency Act and the Ordinance for certification of buildings for a period of 5 to 10 years, depending on the category of the certificate are exempt from building tax, according to the amendments to the Local Taxes and Fees Act.